Monday, April 1, 2013

Video Games

This is Isaac speaking. This is not Michael speaking. Well, let's just say, I was killed by these dumb dragons in my video game three different times. It was not my best effort. Hey, when you're a mouse, and you try to kill a dragon, what do you think will happen. It was the worst time of my life.
Michael: Finally, Isaac, stop hogging the computer.
Isaac: It's not my fault. Just say what you're gonna say about, well, whatever you're gonna talk about, then give me the computer.
Michael: Sheesh!
Michael here. I'm sure you though that whatever my persistent brother was talking about was completely boring. It's your opinion.This is not Isaac speaking.
Isaac: Hey!
Michael: YOU DESERVED IT!
Isaac: I have my reasons.
Michael: NO YOU DON'T!
Sorry, it's time to go. After Michael speaks. I don't approve...
I'm going to tell you what I do in Minecraft.
Isaac: Even though it's completely boring.
I built a house out of wooden planks. What are wooden planks? Well, they are wood slabs that are put together.I killed a pig for no reason.I killed a sheep for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment