Friday, April 19, 2013

My Awesome Day

  This is Isaac speaking. Once again, Michael should be speaking soon after I am done.
  Anyway, I had a really good day today. My first stop at school was my Math class. As usual, I was the first one to arrive in the classroom. That doesn't matter. So, as I was saying, in my math class today, we took a final assessment over the reviews we had been doing. You see, in my Math class, we have already finished all of our units. So we were going over and reviewing all of the units to help prepare us for our STAAR test.
  My next class was Golf. All I did in there was golf, which is pretty obvious.
  So, after that, my next class was Texas History. I have never gotten anything lower than an A in that class. Today, we did a word search and a Fill-In-The-Blank on the bombing of Pearl Harbor. We are studying both World Wars, so I guess you can tell why we studied that.
  My next class was Digital Design. Digital Design is a computer class where we design all sorts of things on the computer. It is probably one of my favorite classes. All we did today was work on designing our business website. My business is called Food Place[Hey, I can't think of very original names] and, obviously, it is about food.
  My fifth class right before lunch was Reading. We have been working on poems in Reading but today we did something different.We read the play "Oz, the Great and Powerful". I usually like to be one of the main characters in these plays, but everyone raises their hands so quickly that it's nearly impossible.
  After lunch, I go to my science class. We just finished studying the Human Body, which was pretty gross. Today we started a unit that sounds very interesting to me: Genetics.
  Finally, my last class is English. My teacher in their is very humorous. We are studying poetry in their, just like in Reading. Today we just worked on breaking down a poem into smaller pieces.
  So, this is Isaac signing off. Oh, yeah, I want to make my brother a bit mad, so this should be less boring then what he has to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment