Friday, April 26, 2013

My Cat

  This is Isaac speaking. I should admit something right now-I am part of the PMCA.That stands for the Punish Mean Cats Association. Just kidding (Kinda).
  Anyway, my cat acts like a jerk. She bit me really hard yesterday and it felt like she had actually hit my bone. The longest I have ever gone without her attacking me is exactly one day. I know, it seems very strange, but it's not like I can actually do anything about it.
  She is the laziest cat in the world. She is extremely stubborn and likes to take naps behind the blinds. She is about a year old and is currently our only pet. She likes to mess up my computer and jump behind my curtain. She once actually jumped on my face! She also sometimes spreads herself out on the top of the couch to look like a bear rug.
  Here is a picture to show you how crazy she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment