Friday, November 1, 2013

My Day And Something Random From Halloween

  Today, in ELAR, I wrote a weird poem about the book I'm reading. Three parts of it were a boy being swallowed by a hippo, becoming chancellor by saying a word, and a random eye on a frog's stomach. Really weird stuff-I was reading a weird book.
  Yesterday, on Halloween, a dog licked me.
  On, Monday, I have to describe a friend in Spanish-and I have to say their name.
  In Science, we took a ridiculously easy test that was easier than the review.
  I played some Golf and caught up on my work in Keyboarding.
  In Algebra, we took another extremely easy test; I was the first to finish and it was easier than the Science test.
  In Social Studies, we analyzed quotes(which felt really easy) and we talked some more about the Federalists and Anti-Federalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment