Saturday, November 2, 2013

Field Trip At School

Before Halloween I had a field trip at school. This is where I got to go on my field trip. I got to go to Texas Tech and a wind mill farm. At the wind mill farm I got to go into a wind mill and I got to learn a lot about all different kinds of wind mills. I also got to learn about a person that made the first ever built motorcycle. At Texas Tech we got to go into the biggest building on campus. In there we got to make a building made out of marshmallows and spaghetti and for your information not cooked spaghetti. Then we got to go down stairs to the wood shop and got to learn how to keep all of your fingers on your hands. Then we got back on the bus and when we got back to school we all got to have pencils as souvenirs then we all went back to our classrooms.    

No comments:

Post a Comment