Friday, September 20, 2013

School ,School, and More School

  Today, in school I had a very fast day.
  In Science, we almost had to take a test but the teacher printed it wrong and we didn't have to take it. Instead, we did absolutely nothing for the last five minutes of class.
  In Golf, we just watched some people play holes to see what it is like, though I already knew.
  In Keyboarding, I typed forty word per minute with a ninety-nine percent accuracy.
  In ELAR, I took an extremely easy test. I am feeling pretty good about what I think my grade might be.
  In Spanish, we worked in the text book and said words in Spanish.
  In Algebra, we made a graph and plotted the points. Sadly, it wasn't with our calculator. This is the first day that we haven't used a calculator in Algebra.
  In Social Studies, We did a worksheet on the Parliament of 1768( I think that's what it's called-I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment