Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Day of School

  Today, at my school, Terra Vista, we had a really fun day.
  In my Math class, we made string Art. String art is, duh, art made out of string. My design was kind of like a ninja's throwing star.
  In my golf class, we just went to the library and played on the computers. All I did, however, was just sit there.
  In my Texas History class, all I did was sit there. Some people colored, though.
  In my Digital Design class( computer class), we just played games. I played a game were you owned a shop and you had to make shakes for the customers.
  In my reading class, we ate lunch and played games in the computer lab. I played a game called Exit Path 2.
  In my science, class, we made ice cream.
  Last, but not least, in my English class, we all just waited around for the announcements to come on one at a time and dismiss us.
  That was my entire day at school.
-Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment